Last updated: September 10, 2018
- the types of information we collect from you or that you may provide when you visit Leachco.com (“Leachco.com,” “Site”), when you purchase our Products, when you create a User Account, and when you register for our catalog, or other services (collectively, “Services”); and
- our practices for collection, use, maintenance, protection, and disclosure of personal information on Leachco.com as well as any information we may obtain from our valued customers through our Services.
This Policy does NOT apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible through Leachco.com or our Services. These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Personal information is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is an individual that can be identified, directly or indirectly, be referenced to an identifier such as: a name, an identification number, specific location data, an online identifier, or other attributes specific to that natural person. Personal information does not include information that has been anonymized or aggregated in such a way that it can no longer be used to identify a specific natural person, whether on its own or in combination with other information.
We collect personal information from and about users of our Services:
- Automatically when you use the Services.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
When you visit Leachco.com, we automatically collect specific information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse Leachco.com, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view and review, what websites or search terms referred you to LeachCo.com, and information about how you interact with Leachco.com. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.” Our policy is to only collect information that is necessary to process our customer’s request to personalize and to improve our customer's experience.
Information We Collect Automatically: We collect “Device Information” using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
“Usage Details” - When you access and use our Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access and use, including certain account activity such as impressions, actions taken on certain content, links you share, invitations you send to others to use our Services; your customer reviews traffic data; logs, attributes indicating level of usage or user properties, and other communication data and resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
- “Other Device Information” - We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, mobile device ID, mobile device type, mobile device model, mobile device operating system version, device’s location, device’s time zone, and the device’s telephone number. Specifically, we collect your IP address for security purposes.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not authorize third party applications, do not register with, access, or use our Services.
Personal Information You Provide to Us.
Additionally, when you register for our email newsletter or paper catalogue, create a User Account on our Website, or make a purchase or attempt to purchase a Product through Leachco.com, we utilize SSL Secure and PCI compliant databases to collect specific information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline. We refer to the purchasing information as “Order Information.”
You may also provide information content (e.g., Customer Reviews) to be published or displayed (” Posted”) on public areas of websites you access through our Services (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions may, but not necessarily, contain personal information. Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your User Account, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
How Does Leachco use your Personal Information?
We use Personal Information that we collect to
- Identify you when you login to your User Account on our Website’
- Enable us to operate the Services and provide them to you;
- Improve our Site and the Services we provide to you;
- Email you regarding lost passwords, requested customer reviews, product updates, and other matters important to the fulfillment of our Services;
- Mail our catalogue;
- Fulfill any orders placed through the LeachCo.com (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and order confirmations);
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services, when online with the preferences you have shared with us;
- Screen devices for potential risk and fraud (in particular your IP address; and
- To generate analytics about how our customers, interact.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking) such as the usage details outlined above. If you do not want your behavior and usage details tracked, do not authorize third-party applications (such as Facebook®, Pinterest®, or Instagram®) and do not register with, access, or use our Services.
Legal Basis for Use of Personal Information
We process personal information from you where:
- we have your consent to do so,
- we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (e.g., to deliver the Leachco Services you have requested), or
- the processing is in our legitimate interests (and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms).
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person. Where we rely on your consent to process personal information, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal. If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interest which is not already described in this notice, we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information or usage details that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Shopify®. https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We share your Personal Information with Shopify® to fulfill purchasing orders.
- MailChimp®. https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. We share your Personal Information with MailChimp to provide you with an electronic newsletter.
- Google® Analytics. https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google® servers in the United States. Google® Analytics does not identify an individual user or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google®. We use reports provided by Google® Analytics to assist us in understanding website traffic and improving website usage. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use Leachco.com. You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of LeachCo’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Leachco about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. [For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Services, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.]
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Leachco, our customers or others.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use our Services, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Leachco Social Media Use
Our Younger Customers
Children under the age of 18 may not register on Leachco.com, place an order, or participate in any activities related to Leachco.com marketing mailings. Although children under the age of 18 may visit Leachco.com, we encourage parents to view Leachco.com with their children and discuss with them the responsibilities of online usage. If Leachco.com should inadvertently collect information from a child under the age of 18, we will ensure that information is discarded. Parents or legal guardians have the responsibility to review their child’s information, request deletion, or withdraw authorization to allow further use of that personal information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
Collection and Removal of Personal Information. You can choose not to provide your personal information when using our Services, but this may prevent you from being able to take full advantage of the functions available online and it may prevent us from being able to provide you with our Services.
- You may access, correct, request deletion or request a copy of any or all of your personal information in our possession by emailing us at email@example.com. We will respond within a reasonable timeframe. If we must incur expenses to comply with your request, we may charge you a reasonable fee to cover these expenses if permitted by law. If you believe any of the personal information is we have collected from you is inaccurate, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to update this information. We will honor your requests within reasonable timeframe.
- Promotion by Leachco. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out of our promotional emails and newsletter by unsubscribing or clicking on an opt-link within an email you receive. You can also always opt-out by logging into your User Account and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email to email@example.com.
- Targeted Advertising by Leachco. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by selecting unsubscribe from marketing emails. You can also always adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing, Correcting Your Personal Information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our Services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, or enforcing our Terms. As discussed above, you may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We will honor your requests within a reasonable timeframe.
As discussed above, you may contact our third-party service providers directly to remove or update your personal information in the possession of such third-party service providers.
If you delete your User Contributions, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other users of our Services.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted periodic advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you and with your permission.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
You can opt out of some of these services also by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/
Additionally, all requests for removal requests can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Not Track Requests
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
At Leachco, we honor your privacy and we have taken necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent unless they are being provided information for purposes of filling customer orders or delivering a purchased product you have ordered with us.
We will ensure your information is confidential. Please contact us at email@example.com to request any information on how we shared your information for these purposes. All users have the ability, under the California Online Privacy Protection Act to modify their information at any time.
International Visitors to Leachco.com
If you are visiting from the European Union or other regions with regulations governing data collection, please be advised that you are agreeing to the transfer of your information to the United States and of your data globally. By providing your Personal Information, you consent to any transfer and use in accordance with this policy.
When you place an order through Leachco.com, we honor your privacy and only maintain minimal personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Leachco Customer Consent
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a privacy request, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below: 130 East 10th Street, Ada, OK, 74820, United States